A head chef is required for an amazing 132 bedrooms Hotel on the shores of the glistening Lake Windermere. We are looking for an experienced head chef to join the team and lead from the top!
An exceptional stand out world class resort is looking to bolster its team. Sitting on the shores of Lake Windermere, nestled in the English Lake District the hotel and resort is near finishing a £16 million renovation which is due to be completed in Spring 2018.
Reporting to – Resort Head Chef and the General Manager,
You will be employed to run a brigade of around 15 chefs that will cater for breakfast, lunches and dinners in one of our restaurants as well as providing for our busy conference, events, and weddings business. The role also includes catering for the lounge, juice bar and room service as well as the club house with private breakfast and smaller functions.
1. To compile menus and costings G.P by controlling purchasing, portioning, wastage, and production.
2. Conducting monthly food stock takes using our current food ordering and monitoring system, whilst adhering to the nominated supplier list.
4. The efficient rota planning of all members of the kitchen staff including control and recording of annual leave, taking into consideration budgets, forecasting and business levels.
5. Maintain good relations with other departments and within the company by communicating
6. Carry out any reasonable requests made by the General Manager/ Management.
7. Hands-on approach to help develop the team around you
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and photo I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.
Head Chef Chester city centre Gastro pub Our client, a well known and longstanding Gastro pub and restaurant in Chester is...Apply For This Job