Our client requires a customer focused, mature and eager candidate to join one of the foremost hotels in the region as a Night Porter. This is a great opportunity to join one of the South West's most famous and established independent hotels and maintain the coveted work / life balance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team made famous for their excellent customer service, brilliant events and top tier food and drink. The ideal candidate needs to be able to work under pressure, constantly delivering world class service throughout their shift and has to be able to provide quick and accurate service at all times.
This is a permanent vacancy working on a 4 days on, 4 days off pattern- our client wants a successful candidate to maintain a fair work/life balance. In return for your hard work, pay is constantly reviewed and is competitive.
• Providing general security for guests and hotel staff
• Assisting all departments within the hotel, from overnight room service to residents bar, cleaning and maintenance
• To act in accordance with all security and health and safety, emergency and hotel procedures,
• Ability to handle all reception duties in a hotel with a 24hr check in service
• An element of cash handling and till management will be required
• To be the face, and the authority, of the hotel overnight
• To manage all duties and accurately take- and hand-over responsibilities with management
• Past experience in a managerial position would be ideal, but not required.
For your hard work, you'll be paid between £8 – £9ph.
Our candidate will have:
• Excellent command of English and have a proven background in customer service.
• The ability to work productively on your own as part of a small but dedicated Front of House Team combined with impeccable presentation.
If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply now or call Jack on (Apply online only) for more information and find out what other vacancies we have at One Step.
We are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy