You will be responsible for a team of centre based departmental managers working with and through the team to deliver results for both hard and soft services.
You are responsible for the management of health & safety for customers, retailers and staff.
You will be a very effective people manager who achieves results through team work and strong relationships.
You will be driven by an uncompromising eye for detail to achieve high class standards in front and back of house areas, and performance in each aspect of service.
You will identify and support the development of business opportunities.
You will be motivated to maximise cost efficiency, productivity and responsible for the delivery of the agreed annual operational service charge budget, along with the non-recoverable budget.
* Service delivery management
* Financial & commercial performance
* Risk management
* Stakeholder management
5 years plus experience working for a high-profile company in the facilities, retail, and hospitality sector recognized as an employer of choice or striving to obtain employer of choice status.
* SIA Licence – Non-Front Line
* IOSH Managing Safely
* Diploma in Shopping Centre Management, or equivalent
* Qualification in economics or business/commerce
* Qualification in hospitality or front of house service excellence
* Qualification in building services
* NEBOSH (certificate or preferably diploma)
* BIFM membership
If you are interested to find out more details, please forward you CV to or call 02077902666 for more information