£23,700 + Holiday + Hotel Discount + Life Assurance + Pension + Training + Benefits
4 on 4 off Shift Pattern (2 Days, 2 nights, 4 off)
Security Officer is required for a leading hotel who can offer an excellent working environment and the opportunity to work within a company that really look after their employees.
The Security Officer role will suit candidates from ANY security background who have experience dealing with customers. Ideally you will be from a hotel background but candidates with security experience in other environments are encouraged to apply. It would be extremely beneficial if you had First Aid training and held a SIA licence however training for these can be provided for the right candidate.
The Security Officer Role will involve a varied task list including: handling all security issues, lost property and theft reports, facility and ground patrols, record all security issues and maintain accurate and up to date reports. You will also be involved in health and safety and emergency response tasks, so the ability to work effective in inter departmental team is essential. You will occasionally need to work with the door staff when some guests arrive to the hotel.
The hotel is very prestigious and has an excellent reputation within the industry.
The Security Officer Role:
* Working a 2 days, 2 nights 4 off shift within a small security team
* Covering a large facility and estate
* Security of all aspects of the Hotel
* Dealing directly with staff and guests in professional manner
The Security Officer:
* Experience within a security role ideally within Hotels, however this is NOT essential
* Confident working directly with guests and dealing with all reported security issues and potential issues
* Happy to work a days and nights shift