Our client is looking for a Spa Therapist to work in their beautiful location in Tetbury working 42.5 per week and ideally having your own transport.
Summary of the role:
• Carries out a range of Treatments to an extremely high standard.
• Assist the Beauty Management Team.
• Achieve consistently high Retail Targets (£600 – £800 per month).
• Build a regular client base.
• Ensure Treatment Rooms are of a consistent high standard.
• To be a role model to other Therapists.
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• High standard of personal appearance.
• Computer literate.
• Self motivated.
• Good team player.
Benefits and Package:
• Competitive annual salary
• 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays).
• Uniform provided,
• Meal provided on duty.
• Commission on retail sales.
• Discount on product purchases.
• Discount on Treatments.
• Use of the Swimming Pool & Gym on working days