Stafffinders is recruiting for an experienced Spa Therapist in the Edinburgh area who is willing to work in East Lothian and The Borders. Whether you prefer the tranquillity of a remote, 4 Star Hotel Spa or the buzz of a City Centre Beauty Salon, this is an excellent opportunity for an Experienced Spa Therapist to have the chance to work in multiple venues.
As the contracts are on a temporary basis, you can have flexible working hours to suit around your lifestyle or a current job that you have.
What is expected of an Experienced Spa Therapist;
– Qualifications to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
– Knowledge of facials and massages.
– Working alongside a team, as well as, on your own initiative and reporting to Head Spa Therapist.
– An understanding of Elemis, Decléor and similar Spa Products.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have;
– A professional appearance with a welcoming nature.
– Excellent communication skills with an eye for detail.
– Previous relevant experience in a Spa or Salon Environment.
Due to the location of some assignments, it would be beneficial, however, not essential, to have your own transport.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a copy of your CV for consideration.
The role is being advertised by Stafffinders, who are operating as a recruitment agency