• Build a career with a leading hotel, spa or salon
• Gain an internationally recognised qualification
• Follow your dream into an industry you love
• Become qualified in as little as 12 weeks
We are working with a number of the UK’s most respected hotels, salons and spas to help provide beauty enthusiasts with the best possible start to their career in wellbeing. We are providing industry leading courses to people who are dedicated to becoming qualified beauty therapists, and once they have successfully completed the course, ensuring they are given guaranteed interviews with our partners, along with dedicated support in gaining employment.
As part of the course you will be working towards the ITEC Level 3 diploma in beauty therapy and then given the opportunity to interview for companies such as Macdonald Hotels, Nuffield Health, Decléor and Bannatyne Spa. You will receive unlimited support throughout the course, as well as on completion with becoming employed.
The course will cover:
• Body Massage: learn the different massage mediums and how these are applied to the unique needs of your clients
• Indian Head Massage: learn how to indulge clients with the massage technique that concentrates on the head, face, neck and shoulders
• Massage using Pre-Blended Aromatherapy Oils: develop your skills in massage therapy with the use of aromatherapy oils
• Manicure Treatments: care for client’s hands and nails through exfoliation, massage and painting
• Pedicure Treatments: tend to client’s feet and nails through exfoliation, massage and painting
• Hair Removal with Wax: learn a variety of waxing procedures, including methods for hot and cold wax
• Facial Skincare: learn to offer facial massage, use of face masks, cleaning and exfoliation for individual clients
• Eyelash and Eyebrow: develop the skills needed for tending client’s eyebrows and eyelashes
• Microdermabrasion: learn an important treatment with the use of crystals to exfoliate the face and revive the skin
• Client Care and Communication in Beauty Related Industries: advance your skills in professional relationship development to ensure you provide the highest standards in customer care
• Monitor and Maintain Health & Safety Practice in the Salon: learn about hygiene, health & safety and maintaining a safe work environment
Make the world a bit more fabulous by becoming a beauty therapist.
CLICK APPLY to find out more and take a step closer to a career you were made for. We will contact you to answer any questions you may have