Looking for flexible work and weekly pay? We are looking for WAITERS, WAITRESSES, BARTENDERS AND BARISTAS to join our team and work at some incredible events including…
Goodwood 9th, 10th, 15th June
Royal Ascot 16th – 23rd June
Audi Polo Coworth Park 28th June – 1st July
Henley Regatta 4th-8th
Henley Festival 11th-15th
Goodwood Festival of Speed 12th-15th
Farnborough Airshow 16th-22nd
Goodwood Qatar Festival 31st-4th August
Loads of experience? Great, we’ve got loads of team leader and supervisor shifts up for grabs! First time in hospitality? No worries – we give full training to our team members!
We’re also looking for drivers who have access to their own transport to help with driving team members to shifts. You’ll always get your mileage back and have access to a great range of shifts. If you don’t drive WE STILL WANT YOU! We have lots of work to go ‘round so don’t be shy.
You’re perfect for the role if you…
• Are fully available for some (or ALL) of the events listed above.
• Are a hard worker who loves to swing into action!
• Are a people’s person
• Wants to learn new skills in hospitality
• Take great pride in your customer service and appearance.
What can we offer you?
• Rates going up to £10/hr (including holiday pay) depending on your role.
• Rates starting from £8.78/hr (£7.83 + £0.95 holiday pay) for over 25’s and from £8.27/hr (£7.38 + £0.89 holiday pay) for under 25’s, automatically rising to £8.78 after 30 shifts!
• WEEKLY PAY
• Flexible hours to work around your schedule
• Two FREE FSA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety
• Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
• Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
• 'Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
• Annual staff awards!
• Easy online booking system
• The opportunity to work at some amazing events
'Club’ together, refer your friends and get rewarded for it!
Apply now! Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.
You must be over the age of 18 due to the service of alcohol and be able to prove your right to work in the UK.
In order for us to contact you we need your consent to collect, process and store your data. You have the right to withdraw any or all data we have collected from you at any time. Please contact us for a full list of data we collect from you